Monday, February 2, 2009

Disturbing

I'm talking about the octuplet mom....I just can't let it go, I am angry at the unfairness of it all, I am angry at all the publicity its getting all of which only outcome will give ART and IVF a VERY bad name, I am disturbed that there is an RE out there who would transfer 8 frozen embryos at once, especially to a single mom that already has 6 children under the age of 7 - who is this guy? How on God's earth did she afford IVF for 14 children? How on earth will she feed/take care of 14 children by herself? It just makes me so sad and angry, I realize that doctors job is not to police how many children a person can have, but WHY WHY WHY ? Who in thier right mind would let this happen?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Lolo! I enjoyed catching up on your blog. Come stop by mine any time- - our little "group" is really fantastic and supportive.
    I love the design of this page, too. I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete