Friday, January 23, 2009

You gotta hand it to her

My best friend Aunt Flo that is, she really knows how to keep me guessing, I'm having a cycle like never before, but that's no surprise, browsing my fertility friend account, I don't have a typical cycle, not a one....this cycle, spotting on CD 17, EWCM on 21 and 22 along with a + OPK, now spotting 7 or 8 dpo, then no spotting, then spotting again, all spotting has been very very minimal an only light brown and mucousy, so who the hell knows what's going on, I'm feeling very crampy, but this is going on long enough for me just to get my hopes up....I've got plans for the weekend to play softball in the snow and hang out outside with friends all day Saturday, so I am sure she will show up just in time to make my life miserable and difficult by showing up at the worst possible time.....like I said you gotta hand it to her, villian that she is, she is very very good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment