Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Grinch comes in a different form this year..

and they're calling him the worst snow storm of the last quarter century. Due to hit this afternoon - 18 to 20 inches of snow and 40mph winds through Friday afternoon, just in time for Christmas. Christmas with my mom will most likely be postponed because not everyone can make it. First time in 33 Christmases that I've been around that we won't be celebrating with my Mom on Christmas Eve, makes me sad. I will see if I can get some pictures up when it's all over.

I remember a few winters in a row when we had hardly any snow and I actually thought I kind of missed it.....I was very, very WRONG!!

I'm pretty sure I won't be making it into work tomorrow so this will be my last pre-Christmas post.

Wishing all of my blog friends and everyone else out there a Blessed Christmas! (I'm just happy the 24-7 Christmas music on the radio stations is soon coming to an end - I know, I'm a scrooge;)-we all got our own things to be thankful for at Christmas, that just happens to be mine).

Joy and Peace to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment