Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So I've finally figured out how to post my TTC journey on the right of my blog, it only took me a few months....I must admit I may just be as technology challenged as I am reproductively challenged.

Nothing new in ttc land, nothing much new at all. Its tax day!!!!! Can we get a big Wahoo!!!!!!! I will finally be able to get back to all of my work duties that get neglected during tax season, I've got a stack of filing on my desk taller than my computer - yikes!!

I've really been thinking hard about refinancing our mortgage, borrowing some more money against our house and stashing it away in case we need to do IVF.......we've got a lot of equity and if we decide not to do it, I can always pay it back....I just can't decide, I really wish I didn't have to make decisions like this. I am just SO scared that I will spend $15,000 that we don't have and have nothing to show for it. It might be the riskiest decison I've ever had to make, probably why I only talk about it and never do it.

Weather is still cold and crappy here, the grass is slowing starting to green up, maybe spring is in sight after all. I sure hope so, this has been the longest winter I can ever remember.

That's all for now, now that tax season is over perhaps I will have a little more time to blog....even though I have nothing to blog about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment