Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Moment of Truth

So here we are, nearly two weeks since embryo transfer, Beta HCG tomorrow. I had some really promising symptoms over the weekend which had me psyched up for just enough time to prompt me to cheat and take a test on Monday, I wasn't surprised to see a glaring negative, of course it could have been too early, I took it mid day, etc. etc. but in my heart of hearts I know it was right. We'll get the official beta tomorrow, but I've already got it settled in my head it's going to be negative too. We'll see what the plan is. I've already decided that if my hunch (and the hpt) are correct, we'll try again in September. We didn't have any embryos make it to freeze. No surprise there either. Hopefully the RE has some thoughts and strategies to get us some better quality embryos next time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment