Thursday, June 11, 2015

Update

So things got busy and I haven't been good with updates. Here's a rundown -Started 150u of Bravelle and Menopur daily, everything went well, I responded very quickly with a 13mm follicle and several smaller on my day 4 visit. - Started Ganirelix to make sure I didn't have a surge on my own. They wanted me to stim for 8 days minimum so we kept with the same doses and stimmed until June 6. - At 6/5 ultrasound I had 14 follicles measuring 11mm or larger. - HCG Trigger Shot on June 6 - Egg Retrieval on June 8 (my dh's birthday!) - Retrieved 16 eggs -5 were not mature, 1 was an empty zona - ICSI'd 10 eggs - 5 fertilized normally. -Waiting on the Day 3 report to see how many are still growing. We will have transfer of hopefully 2 embryos on Saturday, June 13. While I think those numbers are pretty decent for someone my age, I can't say that I wasn't a little disappointed that we ended up with only 5 out of 16, BUT it only takes one, right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment