Thursday, September 3, 2009

August and other unimportant stuff

I am so ecstatic that August is over, August has been a historically bad month for me, I can't even count on two hands the close relatives, neighbors and friends, not to mention a little one of my own, who have passed away in the month of August, I don't know what it is about August, but I'm glad it's over.

The new Dan Bro.wn book comes out September 15, I have already pre-ordered my copy from B&N and CAN'T WAIT for its arrival......I am like a kid waiting for Christmas! Speaking of books, I finished the Twi.light Saga, I LOVED them, I wish there were more 'cuz I would keep reading, I'm actually sad that I'm done and will probably read them over again, but I've been completely neglecting all of my responsibilities in favor of reading, my house is a mess, laundry piled up and my dh is not amused....oops:) I started another co-worker on them and get cursed out every morning as the same thing is happening to her, they're addictive, I warned her - what can I say?

Leaving after work today for a long weekend at the lake, weather is supposed to be great, so it should be good. Only bad part is dh's grandma is coming too, for some reason this women thinks it is her God given right to stay at the house, while its fine to have her there once in a while, she has been there WAY more than her share this summer - the really bad part is that we only have one spare bedroom but it sleeps 5, when she is there she takes over the WHOLE bedroom, she has even put some of her clothes in the closet and leaves them there WTH!! So if we ever have company come to stay, which we do often - they have to sleep in the living room - who is going to kick a 75 year old women out of the bedroom? It annoys us all to no end, but what are you going to do?

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend - 'see' you all on Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Oy. Have fun though, in spite of granny! WOOHOO kick august outta here! Hello Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Twilight yet, but you should check out Charlaine Harris...Dead Till Dawn in the first book in the series. I have read seven books in 2 weeks! LOL! Needless to say, the house is a wreck and I haven't slept much...baby and books. That's it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twilight was addicting!! I never thought I'd like it since all these middle school kids were reading them. But I did and I'm counting down the days until the next movie! haha (I really hope it follows the book more closely than the first cause I didn't like it) Anyway, Go to stephanie meyers website and look for the online part that she has written of the 5th book. It's the first book written from Edwards point of view! It's AWESOME too! Of course it's not finished and just stops in the middle of chapter 12 or 13. I really hope she finishes it even though someone leaked it on the internet.

    ReplyDelete