Thursday, September 24, 2009

The bat came back.....

well at least I'm hoping it was the same one.....he didn't live this time. What are the chances I would have two bat incidents in my house in 2 days? In 8 years we have lived in our house we have NEVER had anything like this happen, for that fact, I'm going to say (and pray) it was the same one and if that is the case - he definitely won't be causing anymore trouble. But yeah, how disgustingly gross is the fact that there was a bat in my house, I'm still totally freaked out, yuck, yuck, yuck!!

My sister, my mother and a friend are having a rummage sale this afternoon, so I've torn apart my whole house ridding it of anything and everything I felt the need to part with, its been a ton of work, we havn't done this in over 10 years, now I remember why. Here's hoping it turns out to be worth it and I make a few bucks. If it doesn't sell - it's getting donated, so at least I'll be rid of it all. Now only if my house wasn't now tainted by the bat incidents I could feel really good about my clutter free house. Damn bat!!

1 comment:

  1. He's just trying to help you get ready for halloween!!! GL on the garage sale!!!

    ReplyDelete